[sdiy] Using switching power supplies in series to get bipolar outputs?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Mon Nov 20 13:42:25 CET 2023

But hooking them up in series to get higher voltage actually IS making a
bipolar supply. It only depends which node you decide is the 0V. The
outputs are isolated from AC inpt so you can do whatever you want with
multiple outputs up to the isolation limit which is if I'm not mistaken
up to 3kV

Roman