[sdiy] Cheapest but good Chinese PCB manufacturer..

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Wed Nov 15 09:31:25 CET 2023

Talking about JLC packing, I noticed they have probably replaced entire
packing team about a year ago. It was always randomly dropped foil-packs
with PCBs, with some styrofoam on the corners maybe, basicaly garbage
can apearance. But now I get big box full of small boxes, nothing is
loosely wandering inside, and in those boxes up to 70% of space is used
by polyethylene foam filler with precisely cut shapes.

As a box packer myself in my day job I can really understand and
appreciate the effort.

Roman