[sdiy] Cheapest but good Chinese PCB manufacturer..

Mike Beauchamp list at mikebeauchamp.com
Wed Nov 15 08:08:23 CET 2023

Since we're talking about JLC, here's a tour of the factory that Strange
Parts did about 5 years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljOoGyCso8s

My only bad experience with JLC was shipping a very large order with TH
parts. The large TH parts poked through the foam between boards and
fucked up the adjacent boards. Some traces were scratched, some SMT
parts were knocked off (or worse, knocked loose but still in place).

I didn't open that shipment until months after it arrived and didn't
attempt to follow up with JLC about the damage although probably would
have made it right, it was easier for me to just fix the boards manually.

Mike