[sdiy] Cheapest but good Chinese PCB manufacturer..

jslee john at sleefamily.org
Tue Nov 14 02:41:08 CET 2023

Yes, I stopped using OSHPark for this reason. The purple was nice but I wanted clean edges.

For many years I happily used Seeed Studio ... but recently tried JLCPCB and they were great for my modest needs.

I also recently submitted my first order with assembly which was interesting, again with JLCPCB. MiniPCIe adapters to fit m.2 NVMe storage inside PCEngines APU2 fanless servers. 8-layer boards! Not my design (was on Github) but it all worked and I feel slightly more confident about the process now

John