[sdiy] Cheapest but good Chinese PCB manufacturer..

brianw brianw at audiobanshee.com
Mon Nov 6 02:43:09 CET 2023

OSHPark in Oregon does a good job, and saves money by pooling multiple customers onto a single panel.

... but your mention that PCBWAY cuts the edges smooth is worthy of note - at least in comparison to OSHPark, who design perforations between customer designs, and this makes at least part of the edges very rough. They've added features recently, so they might be worth checking out. The quotes are automated, so you might as well see what it would cost. Plus, they generate nice pictures that help you check your Gerbers before you order, and that's useful even if you order somewhere else.

Brian