[sdiy] Shifting just intonation

Didier Leplae didierleplae at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 21:36:46 CET 2023

Yes, this is what I’m suggesting, although maybe it doesn’t automatically recognize what you’re playing and automatically adjust (although that’s one possibility). Another might be  a pedal board, that the player uses to switch intonations as they are playing.
I’m just exploring the idea, and brainstorming, so that’s why I don’t really have a specific idea of what or how I’d want to do this.

Also, i didn’t mean to disparage just intonation by calling it a problem. I’m a big enthusiast of microtonal music. But it is a limitation, maybe that would have been a better way to describe it.