[sdiy] Shifting just intonation

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Sun Nov 5 20:07:48 CET 2023

The more recent Korg SV-2 stage piano also provides two user-definable tuning presets which allow you to define the exact pitch of every not on the keyboard. You could do just intonation or quarter-tones or whatever you like. Clearly two presets isn't enough to try every key, but it's a start!
(the provided options are standard equal temperament and various stretch-tuning options to suit the sounds in the ROM).

Just one example - I expect quite a few modern instruments have this sort of option buried somewhere...

Tom