[sdiy] Shifting just intonation

Quincas Moreira quincas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 17:08:23 CET 2023

I do a lot of experimentation with microtonal music, just intonation
included. In Eurorack I have two great tools that allow me to use analog
voices in any known and unknown tuning system. The uTune by Tubbutec, and
the FH2 from Expert sleepers. I’ve made a series of videos on the subject
of microtonality in modular, here:
https://youtu.be/04IzcUTDxbk?si=9WxcYd36qvWeQZy2
https://youtu.be/CN8n_FcpI60?si=A4A0UYA9NP2lnm6y
https://youtu.be/57FfsYZ0D1I?si=_CF2_64JCD55Tn92