[sdiy] Cheapest but good Chinese PCB manufacturer..

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Sat Nov 4 15:53:28 CET 2023

I used a local PCB fab for more than 35 years to encourage them
and because of their great discounts..
But sadely this summer the fab burnt down to the ground because of chemicals
thrown in a metal bin and took fire. All the fab is gone,
And.. talking to the owner (who's now doing business using other fabs)
I heard that ALL the fab drills were thrown in the trash !!!!!
His daughter fortunately kept some of them..

Anyway, long story to say that now i'll do business with JLCPCB
>From the good feedbacks DIY list users sent me..

JP