[sdiy] Cheapest but good Chinese PCB manufacturer..

Oren Leavitt obl64 at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 3 22:10:20 CET 2023

I use PCBWAY a lot - the boards are perfect and edges are smoothly cut.
Turnaround time to USA is less than two weeks. I had my boards as soon
as one week one time.

I have not tried the assembly service, yet.

There's also BasicPCB.com, based in the USA. Their "ValueSpec" option is
great if you just need a few boards and don't mind them choosing
color/thickness etc. They don't do slotted holes however.

- Oren