[sdiy] Cheapest but good Chinese PCB manufacturer..

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Fri Nov 3 16:47:21 CET 2023

Actually it's a few dollars less !   Their component prices are generally cheaper than Mouser.  For resistors I can afford to go up a grade and use metal film MELFs everywhere apart from logic terminations.   And unlike some European PCB loading houses, they don't add an 'inconvenience charge' for MELFs.