[sdiy] Cheapest but good Chinese PCB manufacturer..

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Fri Nov 3 16:30:02 CET 2023

I know this question has been asked millions of time..
Over the last years I did business with a local PCB shop in Quebec City for
all my small electronics projects

With very good low priced quotes,
But unfortunately the shop burnt down this year.. So..
I'll ask you all where should I send my gerber files for PCB making
for a fair price ? I'm thinking about Chinese shops..
USA shops are surely doing better products but as long as
the PCB's do their jobs cheapest is Ok for me.

Thanks for your help.

JP