[sdiy] Poo-Poo (was Yamaha P50-m inner reverb effect low level issue..)

Ian Fritz ijfritz at comcast.net
Wed May 31 19:12:58 CEST 2023

I used to get rack panels out of company Salvage (now Property
Reapplication) at the price of scrap Al. Some even didn't already have
holes in them.

Knobs are from Radio Shack. I used to raid all the nearby stores and
wipe them out. (Do you know Radio Shack used to have more stores than
McDonald's?)

I made super jumbo cabinets out of cheap plywood so as to be able to get
at the circuit boards to easily work on them. Everything is temporary.

Ian

On 5/31/2023 3:48 AM, Ingo Debus via Synth-diy wrote:

>> Am 31.05.2023 um 01:28 schrieb Ian Fritz via Synth-diy
>> <synth-diy at synth-diy.org <mailto:synth-diy at synth-diy.org>>:
>>
>> Oh, and it actually gets patched up and used to make videos for the web!
>
> Hey, that looks good! Real aluminum front panels, solid wooden cabinets,
> even all the knobs are of the same type.
> You should have seen my first Formant synthesizer 🥵
>
> Ingo

ijfritz.byethost4.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/frijitz001
https://soundcloud.com/frijitz001