[sdiy] Yamaha P50-m inner reverb effect low level issue..

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Mon May 29 18:05:12 CEST 2023

Thanks for your reply Ingo.

I did a factory reset of the P50m and connected earphones
to the module and did other tests..
It seams that this module (after a factory reset) has different reverb settings
depending on the selected voices. Reverb settings can vary (0 to 127max) from 048, 071, 000 depending
on the selected voice. So.. I found that some voices ‘show’ more their reverb than others
which need theirs to be cranked higher to be heard.

I finally consider as Ingo stated that the reverb is a digital one
with no involved analog hardware… functioning probably Ok.