[sdiy] OT list msgs

Richie Burnett rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Mon May 29 16:19:59 CEST 2023

There is definitely something strange going on. For example...

https://synth-diy.org/pipermail/synth-diy/2023-May/131470.html

The above message from Roman was a reply to question I sent, (to him directly and to the list.)  However, I never received my message back from the list and it doesn't appear in the archives either. So I can only assume that Roman replied to the direct copy and my original post got dropped by the list mailer.

-Richie,

---- Ben Stuyts wrote ----