[sdiy] Yamaha P50-m inner reverb effect low level issue..

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Mon May 29 15:31:01 CEST 2023

Thank You Ingo for replying to my request for advices on my reverb level issue..
So far you were the only one who actually gave me some info
about Yamaha’s 90’S module inner effects hardware..

It seems electrolytic caps replacements opinions took all the place
in the starting  email object ‘Yamaha P50-m inner reverb effect low level issue..’
Even if I first stated this was not the problem..  Still looking for advices on that problem,,