[sdiy] Free HonkyTonk piano samples on the web ??? Anybody ?

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Thu May 25 15:53:22 CEST 2023

Here is what I finally bought

https://syntheway.com/H-Tonk-Tack-Piano.htm

3 very good sounding Honky Tonk samples !

Tack Piano

Western Saloon Piano

Jangle Honky Tonk (detuned samples)

All the samples are .WAV files and because I also use
GigaStudio type samplers on my PC I’ve been able
to convert these 3 libraries to .GIG format using Awave Studio converter.

Thanks to you all for your support..