[sdiy] Glowing diode on Casio CT-510 analog board?

Benjamin Tremblay btremblay at me.com
Tue May 23 03:26:14 CEST 2023

This topic could easily split two ways.
1) the CT-510 is my practice dummy to get me in shape to fix the analog board on a Casio CZ-230s, a more interesting specimen.
2) I have never built any NLC projects but spent an afternoon daydreaming about the LED-controlled Bong0 module. The idea of using glowy things to generate sound is intriguing. I love the rubbery flabby sound those modules make.

Benjamin Tremblay