[sdiy] [AH] Jupiter-8 Encore... inquiry

chris chris at chrismusic.de
Sun May 21 23:16:26 CEST 2023

The JP-8 manual states that the individual patch protect flag is written to
tape. So reading back from tape will set it, maybe unexpectedly.

The Encore manual describes the same for SysEx dumps, at least there is
a byte for it in the dump format description (page 22 in the PDF).
I assume it behaves like a tape dump on reception.

ciao
Chris