[sdiy] Free HonkyTonk piano samples on the web ??? Anybody ?

Loscha loscha at gmail.com
Sun May 21 22:50:31 CEST 2023

Jean-Pierre,
 The metallic sound you seek is possibly a Tack Piano?

https://www.pianobook.co.uk/packs/the-helm-yamaha-tack-piano/

Has a free library (requires registration)
It's ~500mb
Has individual WAV samples sensibly named

It's moderately plinky-plunky.

There are other detuned and novelty piano sample sets on that site for free
download.

Hope that helps

/Edward