[sdiy] Blue Planet Coporation Cyclothymic Sound

DIY DSP diydsp at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 17:35:58 CEST 2023

For those interested in how generate various synth sounds, I emphatically recommend:https://old.reddit.com/r/synthrecipes/
It's usually from the perspective of music producers asking how to generate patches to match various parts of songs.That's a little different from drilling down into the code, but very applicable.  And I'm often surprised at the quality of peoples' ears and ability to dissect and generate sounds.

Noah Vawter's futuristic electronic music instrument lab: youtube.com/diydsp

    On Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 07:31:40 PM EDT, Ben Stuyts <ben at stuyts.nl> wrote:

 Synth sound architecture and algorithms are definitely on-topic, as this is an integral part of "building of (analogue, digital or DSP-based) synthesizers” (from the list description).

Ben