[sdiy] Blue Planet Coporation Cyclothymic Sound

cheater cheater cheater00social at gmail.com
Wed May 17 19:21:07 CEST 2023

Thanks NT, the below demo sounds kinda like it, do you think that's it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlXpBzW1epg

do you have insights into what exactly the signal chain looks like?
and what in there gives it the "screeching" quality?

i read something about aliasing but in the OP song it doesn't really
sound very aliased.

https://gearspace.com/board/electronic-music-instruments-and-electronic-music-production/1397899-how-create-jp-8000-feedback-oscillator-sounds-something-else.html

quote: "Sawtooth into Comb Filter with plenty of aliasing"

is that sawtooth -> plenty aliasing -> comb filter -> little-to-no aliasing?