[sdiy] Prophet 5 rev2 conundrum

Michael E Caloroso mec.forumreader at gmail.com
Sat May 13 04:14:18 CEST 2023

Memorymoog owner since 1986.  The first time I opened it up to calibrate
the voicecards, the tuning trimpots lifted right off the circuit boards out
of their solder fillets.

Malfunctions on other gear were cured when I reflowed the fillets.

Just because the fillets look good doesn't mean they are.

MC