[sdiy] Prophet 5 rev2 conundrum

g m montalbano montalbanogm at gmail.com
Thu May 11 19:07:58 CEST 2023

Finally solved this -- and I'm sorry to say it's not very interesting.

There was a microscopic break in one of the ground traces going to the 60
pin connector on the voice board. When pressing the meter probe to it, it
made contact and showed as good; with the probe removed, contact was lost,
and the tune circuit was lost.

Hope to come up with something more interesting & illuminating next time.

Thanks to everyone who contributed ideas.

~GMM