[sdiy] Prophet 5 rev2 conundrum

brianw brianw at audiobanshee.com
Wed May 3 04:46:17 CEST 2023

The Prophet 5 Rev 2 uses a multiplexer chip to connect only one oscillator at a time to the comparator input. This should effectively remove all other oscillators from the tuning. However, it's theoretically possible that there could be some bleed-through from other oscillators if the multiplexer doesn't have perfect isolation. i.e. crosstalk.

Brian