[sdiy] Prophet 5 rev2 conundrum

Luís Marka luis.marka at gmail.com
Wed May 3 00:17:00 CEST 2023

Not sure if it helps since the electronics are different, but I had an
issue with autotune in 2 voices on my Memorymoog clone. Turns out the
Glide time trimpots for those voices was adjusted too high, and the CV
injected into the VCOs was showing a slope when switching between the 0
/ 5 / 10V CV during the autotune routine, messing up the frequency
counter and making autotune impossible. Readjusting the trimpot solved
the problem (in the Memorymoog, each glide trimpot affects 2 voices).
Maybe you could investigate how that particular voice reacts to
frequency CV during autotune?

Cheers!