[sdiy] is there a keyboard with keys that can be pulled out?

brianw brianw at audiobanshee.com
Tue May 2 04:26:11 CEST 2023

Wow. Is there really nobody who has a followup to the Hal Chamberlin sliding key expressive keyboard?

I was hoping that someone out there had actually seen one of these. I only ever saw brochures and talked to the folks at MTU about the keyboard. I never had the experience of seeing one in person, much less playing one.

Brian