[sdiy] Modular synth manufacturer's association

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Wed Mar 29 14:24:44 CEST 2023

Hi all,

I remember a few years ago that there was a group organised called something like the "Modular manufacturer's association" for people involved in creating modular synth gear to share information and tips and so on. It's not the MIDI Manufacturer's Association, which is what keeps coming upm in my searches.

If I had a link to it, and I think I did, I seem to have lost it. I remember signing up on the site.

Does anyone else remember it and could they point me in the right direction?

Many thanks,
Tom