[sdiy] Ondes Martenot waveshapers

Lanterman, Aaron D lanterma at ece.gatech.edu
Sat Mar 25 20:42:02 CET 2023

The Ondes Martenot dates back to the 1920s. Later transistorized versions had waveshaping circuitry that would convert sine or triangle waves into other waveforms. I thought it might be fun to build these as stand-alone signal processing units to process arbitrary waveforms.

This is work in progress with my student Mir Jeffries:

https://youtu.be/Cp2b6IfX44M

At some point I’ll stick the Eagle & Gerber, etc. files for this on GitHub so people can get their own PCB fabbed or extend this work however they want.

Aaron Lanterman, Prof. of ECE, Georgia Tech
My blog on Education and Innovation: https://edupocalypsenow.wordpress.com
My blog on Electronics and Programming: https://lantertronics.blogspot.com
My YouTube channel on Electronics and Programming: https://www.youtube.com/c/lantertronics