[sdiy] New cute "Microcontrollers" - STM32U with integrated GPU for UIs (+math accel + analog stuff)

cheater cheater cheater00social at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 08:58:04 CET 2023

Another technology that "can" be used and one "cannot think of a
reason it cannot do what you are after" is the X protocol - we could
be using this. Or also we could be using CORBA. Or XmlHttpRequest.
They're all unfit for the purpose for similar reasons to midi 2.0.
Just because you can shoehorn something into a use case doesn't mean
you should :)

On Wed, Mar 15, 2023 at 8:45 AM cheater cheater