[sdiy] 2000x STM32F303VBT6 available

[E-RM] Erfindungsbuero info at e-rm.de
Fri Mar 10 14:02:27 CET 2023

Hope it's ok to post this here but decided to do so in light of
fucked-up semiconductor market and in case it helps anyone.

As E-RM is closing, I am sitting on a stock of 2000 STM32F303VBT6 which
we desperately purchased through a broker in the pandemic for $10.

Hit me up if you are in need of this MCU for your production, I am
asking for 5.50 EUR/piece fixed price, MOQ 540.

  -Max

--
www.e-rm.de
www.facebook.com/erfindungsbuero

--
Erfindungsbüro GmbH - Goerlitzer Str. 52 - DE-10997 Berlin

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg- HRB 206172 B
Geschäftsführer: Maximilian Rest

VAT DE323613511

--
The content of this email (and any attachments) is confidential and/or privileged information that may be legally protected from disclosure and may contain company specific information. This email is intended solely for the recipient to whom it is addressed. Forwarding, sharing, or distributing any part of this email in any form to any third party is forbidden without the written consent of the sender. If you receive this email in error, please delete this message and immediately contact the sender.