[sdiy] New cute "Microcontrollers" - STM32U with integrated GPU for UIs (+math accel + analog stuff)

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Sat Mar 4 11:02:07 CET 2023

 brianw <brianw at audiobanshee.com> wrote
Personally, I prefer to avoid operating systems and to avoid the ARM A series.

I also avoid OSes, but I use bare metal on a Raspberry CM4 in the latest incarnation of my additive polysynth.  Amazing how much having gigabytes of memory and the capability of almost a thousand sinewaves frees up some of the compromises one has to make with a smaller processor :-)