[sdiy] New cute "Microcontrollers" - STM32U with integrated GPU for UIs (+math accel + analog stuff)

sleepy_dog at gmx.de sleepy_dog at gmx.de
Sat Mar 4 10:57:54 CET 2023

The chewing up RAM part could previously be solved by using those STM32
with F(S)MC parallel memory port to connect external (Pseudo-)SRAM. One
of the STM32F4 discovery boards e.g. has 8 MB DRAM on it + a smaller
TFT, github has a port of the DOOM game for that board ;)
These new STM32U are advertized as not needing externalc omponents for,
among other things, that sort of thing.

grant musictechnologiesgroup.com: