[sdiy] NXP Kinetis

grant musictechnologiesgroup.com grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Wed Mar 1 17:08:30 CET 2023

STM32 available??  I'm trying to find a reasonably-priced, stocked, STM32 for a larger TFT LCD project and anything with FSMC, FMC or LTDC peripherals built in is either crazy expensive or AWOL. The newer lower capability parts I can find, but nothing with more horse power. It's so bad I'm looking at Nuvoton, Holtek, and even ESP32.