[sdiy] RIP Don Lancaster :-(

Phillip Gallo philgallo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 18:30:12 CEST 2023

. . .  I was wondering about Don just a few days ago.  His articles in
combination with B. Hutchins' Electronotes and A.Douglas's "Electronic
Music Inst. Manual comprised a platform I continue to stand upon today.

I built his "Music Modules" from the SWTP board set while glue-ing on
capabilities suggested or presented in the above references.   He answered
my occasional emails and Guru's Lair is a wealth of information, critique
and a suprisinging bit of humor.

Thanks Don.