[sdiy] VCO Linear FM input - DC or AC coupled?

Ashlyn Black ashlyn at ashlynblack.com
Mon Jun 26 19:58:12 CEST 2023

Hello,

I believe this video by Cynthia Webster might demonstrate the practical
difference between AC and DC coupling for linear FM modulation, as there
are inputs for both on her module:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Eo_P6iW-0

In short, it can be argued that AC coupled sounds more pleasing at
audible modulation frequencies.

Hope this helps!

- Ashlyn