[sdiy] Korg KLM-1050 delay PCB

Adam (synthDIY) synthdiy at adambaby.com
Mon Jun 26 03:21:52 CEST 2023

I do love the sound of 1980s 12-bit delays!

I have a variety of Rolands, but the Korg unit I have is a SDD-3000, quite a different animal (and looks to be actually 13-bit from the circuit).
When you say "Korg ICs" , are there proprietary Korg chips in these things?
Roland certainly got into this game, using the same chip across a variety of Boss products.