[sdiy] Korg KLM-1050 delay PCB

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Wed Jun 21 16:03:21 CEST 2023

It uses masked ROM microcontroller made probably exclusively to KORG, so
unless someone searches forgotten cellars of KORG factory, no info will
ever come up.
Why don't you hook up logic analyser or a scope in working DSS-1? I
don't expect anything more complex than a few bytes sent only when
effect type is changed. Maybe with very few parameters too.

But is it so impressive to make a module aout of it?
12-bit digital delay from the 80's

Roman