[sdiy] Korg KLM-1050 delay PCB

mark verbos markverbos at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 13:46:11 CEST 2023

Hi,

I have a couple of KLM-1050 PCBs in a drawer in my shop. That’s the delay board from the DSS-1, maybe others as the KLM-775. Over the course of 20 years or so that these PCBs have lingered with me, I have occasionally wondered if they could be turned into a standalone unit. Looking at the schematic, the audio path in and out seems complete. The control of delay time, feedback and effect level is on 3 digital pins labelled “DATA”, “CLK”, and “STB”. Has anyone cracked the code to control these? It’s outside my area of expertise, but maybe someone has taken a deep dive.

Mark