[sdiy] SPV-355 -15V rail issue

Adam (synthDIY) synthdiy at adambaby.com
Sun Jun 18 12:29:29 CEST 2023

> On 18 Jun 2023, at 7:40 pm, Florian Anwander <fanwander at mnet-online.de> wrote:
>
> PS: there is a picture of the PCB at https://www.joness.com/gr300/pics/SPV-355/Roland_SPV-355_13.JPG but I could not find them (yet).

Well at least that picture explains what Todd meant when he said "if the LM7915 is unplugged" - looks like the two regulators are on their own plugs, allowing a 'flying' attachment to some big heat sinks.
Whatever is holding those heat sinks on may have shorted I guess... and they look like they're almost touching