[sdiy] Envelopes and gates from guitar

NT nathan at idmclassics.net
Fri Jun 16 16:39:02 CEST 2023

Paging Harry Bissell... I'm not sure anyone else on the list has dedicated
as much attention to guitar synths/processing as he has.

Is your goal to extract envelope/gate from single strings or the full
signal?

The External Signal Processor from the Korg MS-20 is a very useful circuit
worth looking at, but IIRC requires at least one multigang pot that could
be difficult to get, though may be available now due to Eurorack clones.

Nathan