[sdiy] Envelopes and gates from guitar

bloke at blokezero.com bloke at blokezero.com
Fri Jun 16 10:35:04 CEST 2023

I second the Oakley - I have it paired with his `little lag` module and with the preamp makes it possible to dial in the settings I want.

bbob is right - you probably want to run it through some kind of boost first just to fine tune the strength of the 'shape' of the guitar input.

I always loved how Morton Subotnik did a bunch of sound sculpting with envelope follower using, I think vocal(?), as the control signal.

Alex