[sdiy] Another LM13700?

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Wed Jun 14 11:05:12 CEST 2023

Yes it's amazing how cheap transistors now are.  My first ever transistors, a pair of 2G371, were 5 shillings each in 1965, which is about £5 each nowadays.  Later on I discovered Bi-Pak Ltd who sold rejects at 20 for 50p, and enough of them still had enough gain to be useable and make it worthwhile.