[sdiy] Another LM13700?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Wed Jun 14 09:59:35 CEST 2023

I would dare to say it may be not even a copy, but the same silicon, as
they were making a batch for TI they decided to quietly make more and
sell as their own. Wy bother making your own super expensive set of
photomasks if you actually have the originals at work. That's how "fake"
well-known-brand sneakers are made in China, using the same materials as
official factory gets, made by the same people working in their spare time.
And it probably looks like that in every other industry as well.

Roman