[sdiy] Yves Usson's Minimoog Filter

Jean-Pierre Desrochers jpdesroc at oricom.ca
Sat Jun 10 15:01:22 CEST 2023

In 2016 I built a Moog 904A VCLPF clone

from Moog’s modular original schematics.
I’m VERY happy about the resulting behaviour of it.
Very fatty and precise sound !
I used matched pairs of BC550C NPN’s for the ladder job.
I supposed the 904A VCF design is very close to the one the minimoog uses..
Anyway, all my projects files are open source for anybody..

http://www.arcenson.com/projects/Modular/M104A_Lowpass_Filter_Moog_904A_clon
e/Specifications/M104A_VCLPF_schematic.pdf