[sdiy] Yves Usson's Minimoog Filter

Matthew Arthur mathewarthurtech at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 08:45:15 CEST 2023

I believe the schematic indicated is completely workable. Minimoog service
documents are easily found online, if you wish to further reassure yourself
of it's basic design.

I believe Transistor choice should not prevent a ladder filter from
functioning.

At least, I've built basic ladder filters with unmatched 2n3904/6's and
they sounded fine.