[sdiy] Generating running status

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Mon Jun 5 11:43:59 CEST 2023

Actually I can't get rid of running status on MIDI-OX.
It always transmits with running status.
Maybe it's the matter of MIDI interface used, which simply cuts those
redundant status bytes.
I'm using MOTU micro lite FWIW.

There is an option to supposedly turn it on and off, but I'm not sure it
ever worked for me. It's in Options -> General Options, and it says:
"Send MIDI Running Status, Note: This advanced option is only for
testing drivers and not recommended for general use. Many drivers may
have trouble with it"

Roman