[sdiy] Mixing PWM audio from 2 different devices. O

Mr&MrsAccount hbissell at wowway.com
Fri Jul 21 19:39:15 CEST 2023

Been there and done that. Many (I mean MANY) years ago I made a drum machine based on the Popular Electronics "Thumpa Thumpa Box" which is a bass drum / bongo set based on
UJT frequency dividers.  There was on master oscillator for tempo,  one divider for the bass drum and two dividers (wire-or) for the bongos.  A side effect of the dividers is that as they near the
threshold, they become incredibly noise sensitive. Any time the refrigerator, or furnace, or lunar phase changed the box would hit the drum early.  Very realistic and great practice for a band
having to deal with it.  It's nickname was "stupid".