[sdiy] Transporting line level audio in home / buzz-free USB wall warts?

Gordonjcp gordonjcp at gjcp.net
Fri Jul 21 14:24:40 CEST 2023

On Fri, Jul 21, 2023 at 01:15:23AM -0700, brianw wrote:
> I've been meaning to ask: What are you referring to with regard to "70V"?

Presumably 70V line, which is what Americans call 100V line. It's the kind of thing you use for Tannoys in large establishments. I look after several hundred such installs at work.


More information about the Synth-diy mailing list