[sdiy] Transporting line level audio in home / buzz-free USB wall warts?

abide dmdrafting.com abide at dmdrafting.com
Tue Jul 18 18:54:20 CEST 2023

I have a fully wired system in my house with in-wall volume controls like these:

Amazon.com: OSD 300W in Wall Volume Control Knob with On/Off Switch - SVC205 : Electronics<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003BKRK18/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1>

Works well if you’re willing /able to pull the wires

Dave